• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Breakdown of the Liberty Universtiy Flames ("LU", "JFU", "Homophobe U",

Soccer. The tickets are so freakin cheap and we are winning.

Remember when people laughed when some wanted to fire Wellman? We are 10 years in with no basketball program. I think Danny may be a great guy but Georgia Southern and Liberty??????

Lol at that dude trying to pronounce Quinnipiac

I can't do this again. The BZ years were disgusting and now we are right back to Stetson level basketball.

Manning needs to find something else to do with his post playing career. Try flower arranging or something. Maybe he can paint.

I am out. I can't do another 4 years of this kind of play.

Maybe I can find a Ratface T-shirt or something.

Serious question.. Can we bring in a defensive assistant? Does that happen in basketball like in football?

Flo hoops just lost a bunch of subscriptions. Nobody is paying $30 to watch that shit!

This is worse than the unnamed coach. We have been killed on the boards in both games by undersized Everything about this team is poor.

At least we don’t have to worry about recruiting too many new kids and scholly issues. There are plenty of kids on this team who don’t care enough to play ACC b-ball and should be shown the door.

God has rightfully smited us for the creation of this blasphemous thread

Thanks a lot commie libs

Serious question.. Can we bring in a defensive assistant? Does that happen in basketball like in football?

Flo hoops just lost a bunch of subscriptions. Nobody is paying $30 to watch that shit!

Seriously, Danny should consult Odom.

Why are we even fouling? Just let them fucking dribble it out put us all out of our misery.

Do y'all think still having Mitoglou would have made a difference this season?

This team is much more talented that the shitty teams BZ coached. Manning should walk away for the good of the game. He has no business as a head coach in any league.

It has been evident for 4 years. There are no excuses left.

Back