• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - L'ville Cardinals - Wednesday 9 pm - ESPN2

Knife through the heart. Fuck you Wellman.

Now they're saying Dino's 61-31 was not good enough. Fuck you once again, Ronnie.
Tongue in cheek comment, i.e. "61-31 is not good enough? Get outta here with the nonsense."

That was worth tuning in for. One of the only games I’ve seen this season. That and I’m about to win 1 unit on it. Should have gone with at least 3 units. Major fuck up.

We have the dumbest coach in all of college basketball. Not D1. All of college.

It looks like the media narrative is starting to change on the state of Wake b-ball. It's no longer "Danny Manning is slowly getting things turned in the right direction - it may take time." It's now become "what the heck happened to Wake Forest? Man, they really screwed things up."

Tongue in cheek comment, i.e. "61-31 is not good enough? Get outta here with the nonsense."

And yet 10 years later Dino has made it all the way to assistant coach. Numbers look like crap, but letting Dino go is not why we have been bad, making crappy hires has done it.

And yet 10 years later Dino has made it all the way to assistant coach. Numbers look like crap, but letting Dino go is not why we have been bad, making crappy hires has done it.

Studio analyst at ESPN isn't a bad gig though. Decent job security and no need to be away from family during the year.

Back