• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report on the Tennessee Vols - 12:30 Saturday ESPN2

Was Chill supposed to be a good shooter coming out of HS? Don’t have advanced numbers but he seems like a terrible jumpshooter from all spots.

Amazing considering his dad was the ultimate sniper. It would be like Dell Curry's sons being bad shooters.

You would think family horse games alone would teach him the art.

We just can’t get games where the majority of our guards play well. When chill plays well, others don’t and vice versa. Woods did great today , and wilbekin played ok. Chill and Crawford have been dreadful.

Childress needs to stop shooting. I would start Woods and Mitchell next game in place of Crawford and Brown. Crawford needs to see some bench time.

They have shot out of their minds. And our guards both look like shit today..leads to a blowout

Chaundee has been hella disappointing so far aside from like 2 games. Just invisible.

Crawford better get lit up by Manning when watching film from this game. Absolutely unacceptable effort from a player who should be a team leader. No clue why Manning hasn't benched him at this point.

What bothers me is piss-poor discipline on both ends of the court. The same pattern for a number of years. That's coaching.

We are still the team that lost to Drake and Ga. Southern. I expect we go 7-11 in ACC and finish 15-19

Sheesh we lost any effort, momentum or drive from the first half in the second half. That snowballed really quickly. Rest of the season is going to be rough!

Back