• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report on the Tennessee Vols - 12:30 Saturday ESPN2

Embarrassing. The first half was a struggle between focused effort on defense and the boards and sloppy offense.

Everything got sloppy in the 2nd.

13-0 run to finish the game. Pathetic.

Chaundee has been hella disappointing so far aside from like 2 games. Just invisible.

Yeah, I expected him to have more offensive game. He’s a really good defender though.

Crawford seriously looked drunk out there today. And I’m amazed at how bad a shooter Chill is.

Last year watched every game. Only my second game I’ve watched this year, probably won’t watch many more. With Collins and Dinos gone this team is nothing.

4 wins seems about right. Maybe less, BC and Pitt are on the road.

Rough game to watch. Did a lot of really good things in the first half. We stopped moving the ball and attacking the rim in the 2nd, and we therefore couldn't stop their runs by getting to the free throw line. Doral was mediocre and Crawford played his worst game of the year. Not going to beat any good teams when your two best players don't show up. Moore consistently was pushed off the block, and made multiple defensive errors (most were just mental lapses). Wilbekin and Woods played good games IMO. Curious as to why we didn't see more of D. Mitchell, this would have seemed like a good game for him.

Tennessee is just better than us at this point, but we had a good chance to win this game (final score was not indicative at all of the game). Unfortunately my prediction prior to the game regarding turnovers was the clear deciding factor. Until Crawford cleans up his act as the leader of this team, we will continue to gift games to our opponent. Anyone that even has a hint that Crawford is an early entrant candidate is absolutely crazy. He is a very good college guard, he is not a pro (on this side of the pond).

Hopefully learn some lessons and move on. Can't hang our heads too much. Tennessee is going to do this to a lot of teams IMO.

We are who we are, likely bottom quarter of the acc team. We could’ve built a huge lead in the first half but we turned it over 100 times in the first half and found ourselves down at the half.

It's difficult to find anything encouraging about the Deacon effort. Twenty turnovers. 37% from the field. Deacons outscored 13-0 over them final 4:30 of the game. The Tennessee defense eventually overwhelmed the Deacs and turned a competitive game into a laugher.

It's difficult to find anything encouraging about the Deacon effort. Twenty turnovers. 37% from the field. Deacons outscored 13-0 over them final 4:30 of the game. The Tennessee defense eventually overwhelmed the Deacs and turned a competitive game into a laugher.

Tennessee looked very well prepared. Don't know who was worse - refs or Wake. Not sure when I have seen a Wake guard look worse than Crawford looked today. If memory serves, either Braswell or O'Kelley had a 10 turnover game in an ACC tournament years ago. Crawford did his best to match that immortal performance. (The comment about refs is not meant to imply they hurt Wake more than Tennessee. They were horrible for both teams.)

Our guards just simply suck and are terrible at feeding the post at the right time.

Back