• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report on the Virginia Tech Hokies -- Wednesday 7 pm RSN/ESPN 3

We should be down by 20 with how we have played. Can't believe we are only down 10.

Fire Manning. Enough is enough. Hope I'm wrong. Felt right to say it.

We had a shot at going into the half down 5. However, it ended at 15 because we're fucking trash.

I love watching Buzz. He has passion, can recruit, and sets the tone for his team.

This looks like a fucking low-budget YMCA recreational league team.

But, hey, did you hear about that OUTSTANDING class coming in next year and how it's going to fix absolutely everything?

I love watching Buzz. He has passion, can recruit, and sets the tone for his team.

is there real evidence he can recruit? i dont think so...hasnt landed any stars since hes been there. made the ncaa in the same amount of time as danny. definitely a better coach, but i wouldnt say he is a great recruiter. just gets the most out of what hes got

RED ALERT ... RED ALERT

Disgusting dukie interview coming up on WatchESPN!!! Beware. It's awful, I've seen it

We were slow, tired, not physical, missed everything from the field, didn't get back on defense, and made awful decisions. Other than that I think we looked pretty good.

This looks like a fucking low-budget YMCA recreational league team.

But, hey, did you hear about that OUTSTANDING class coming in next year and how it's going to fix absolutely everything?
Could be "easily" top 15 next year, according to the basketball genius Sir RJKarl.

This is easily the most frustrating game I have watched this year. Ball screen after ball screen and they just continue to switch...its almost like every one of their players on the court is 6'5"...oh thats right, that is exactly what we are facing. Instead of ball screens that they can switch how about a big to big pin down.

We never seal on a screen either. We don't even slip the screen. We just open up the wrong way and half heartedly move to the rim. I don't understand this strategy at all.

Back