• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Syracuse Orange - Saturday Night - 8 pm - ACCN

We were all watching the dook-holes game.

Wake down 8 at half. Go figure.

25 posts now on this game thread. Well done Wellman.

Duke UNC did not disappoint. Entertaining high stakes, classic basketball led by two excellent coaches who make the right decisions.

And now I will watch Wake Syracuse.

I can’t pull against the Deacs. Also, I hate Jim Boeheim. Shady program with a horrific fan base.

Deacs can't hit the broad side of a barn door in the first half and trail 38-30. There are reasons the game thread is on page two and if you are watching the game you are seeing the reasons.

Duke UNC did not disappoint. Entertaining high stakes, classic basketball led by two excellent coaches who make the right decisions.

And now I will watch Wake Syracuse.

I can’t pull against the Deacs. Also, I hate Jim Boeheim. Shady program with a horrific fan base.

WTF are you talking about? Roy blew a 13 point lead in less than four minutes. He didn't have people box out in regulation or OT FTs. He didn't get the ball inbounded to the right player.

WTF are you talking about? Roy blew a 13 point lead in less than four minutes. He didn't have people box out in regulation or OT FTs. He didn't get the ball inbounded to the right player.

Compared to Manning?

That's like asking would you rather be shot or hanged. Either way you are just as dead.

....and a 5 point lead with 20 seconds left...

Now back to Wake and Johnson's imitation of Clyde the Glide Austin. Smooth to the rim with a soft layup, palm down, ball stretched out. "Hey, I'm 6'2". See if any you 6'8" guys can block this!"

2 cuse guys foul out in 9 sec with 9 min left

Back