• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: UNCC 49ers -- ESPNU Sunday 6pm

I’m impressed that Pilch soldiers on with these threads.

Just woke up from an 11 year coma. Did the Charlotte fans storm the court after this tremendous upset?

Just woke up from an 11 year coma. Did the Charlotte fans storm the court after this tremendous upset?

They did send event staff to stand at the bottom of every aisle at the end of overtime, I think to prevent such rowdiness.

I’m impressed that Pilch soldiers on with these threads.

The KP threads are not intended to show eternal support for the WF basketball program. I do it to get insight on the teams that WF plays, and that information has proved to be useful in the future in determining when that opponent may play better or worse than expected. To get a detailed understanding of a team, force yourself to write couple of paragraphs about them.

A few years ago, I'm sure the Stetsons, Delaware States, GA Southerns, Libertys, and Drakes of the world probably celebrated beating an ACC team. By now, I would have to think the rest of the college basketball world no longer considers beating Wake to be any kind of noteworthy achievement.

Danny says he won't apologize for winning, but will he ever for losing?

A few years ago, I'm sure the Stetsons, Delaware States, GA Southerns, Libertys, and Drakes of the world probably celebrated beating an ACC team. By now, I would have to think the rest of the college basketball world no longer considers beating Wake to be any kind of noteworthy achievement.
This.

Don’t know where to post this, but Chaundee is in a boot. No idea the injury, but we will lose to Davidson.

Don’t know where to post this, but Chaundee is in a boot. No idea the injury, but we will lose to Davidson.

Great! Manning will get another year because of all the injuries the team has sustained.

Back