• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: UNCC 49ers -- ESPNU Sunday 6pm

I must say it is so much better not having Rchill around anymore. Though I would be so curious to see how he would defend this stuff.

Pretty sure this new chris is a parody. My guess is Rchill is getting his revenge on us.

Actually he won't listen like Collins did. Saar just wants to go outside and play like a guard. People I know that have been at practices have seen this time & time again.

Manning did nothing for Collins. Dude was just good and for some reason chose to play for Danny Manning.

This UNC-Charlotte team will be pretty good this year, and they put up a great performance against us (for a Conference USA team). If this is their peak of the season, then so be it.

We’ll get better against the non-conference opponents. I’m worried about our ACC schedule.

A more realistic take would be 3-2 over the next 5 games. Lose at Penn St, and either at Davidson or NC State. UNC-Asheville and UNC-Charlotte are cupcakes.

He's a parody. Stop engaging him, you doofuses.

I must say it is so much better not having Rchill around anymore. Though I would be so curious to see how he would defend this stuff.

Pretty sure this new chris is a parody. My guess is Rchill is getting his revenge on us.

I give up. Facepalm

He's a parody. Stop engaging him, you doofuses.

Yes. Anyone who pulls for Wake Forest on a Wake Forest sports message board must be a parody or troll.

Or an AD plant. I swear, some posters here still have Rafi pegged as a secret spy hired by the AD, rather than someone who may have a difference of opinion from time to time.

65W-95L

Losses to:

Iona
Delaware State
Richmond x2
Georgia Southern
Liberty
Drake
St. Josephs by 20 points
Houston Baptist
Gardner Webb
UNC-Charlotte

All-time bad blowout losses to Chapel Hill, Louisville.

Close wins/barely beating teams like Columbia, Western Carolina, etc.

On his way to 5th 19+loss season in 6 years. Are there really any people left who think he will develop into a good ACC coach?

Dino was 30 wins over .500 when he was shit canned.

Bizarro world. :tard:

Davidson lost by 10+ to UNC-C a week ago. Have to put this behind us and get ready for them on Friday.

Yes. Anyone who pulls for Wake Forest on a Wake Forest sports message board must be a parody or troll.

Or an AD plant. I swear, some posters here still have Rafi pegged as a secret spy hired by the AD, rather than someone who may have a difference of opinion from time to time.

I’m no secret spy and I do have differences of opinion with some here at times, but I am all aboard the fire Manning train and have been for years. His game coaching, player retention, and program development are just terrible.

I’m no secret spy and I do have differences of opinion with some here at times, but I am all aboard the fire Manning train and have been for years. His game coaching, player retention, and program development are just terrible.

I understand, and I believe that will most likely be the outcome at the conclusion of the season. That doesn’t mean we shouldn’t pull for the teams to win in the meantime.

Yeah, showed way too much parody way too quickly. Pretty poor effort, whoever is behind it.

If I say “Let’s go Deacs” does that make me a parody? Parody of what? A Deac?

Because that’s essentially all I’ve done here. Support the team. You’re getting caught up in all the external stuff that, at the end of the day, you have no control over. Will Danny Manning be here or not next year? I don’t know. I don’t get to make those decisions. All I can do is discuss what I’m seeing right now with this basketball team, and how they can learn from each game to hopefully grow as a team.

The sad thing is that while everyone agrees that Brandon’s last shot was the wrong shot/decision, with this team and coach , it probably was our best chance to win. The drive and kick out likely would have been a worse percentage shot by someone else, and it’s doubtful we win in double OT, based upon the way the game had been going, if BC makes a layup or two free throws.

I have nothing against the kid, but I still don't get why Wright is playing so much. He is not giving us much offensively.

This season is going to be a dumpster fire just like last season and the season before that. We are lucky we aren't 1-3. We are extremely undisciplined, and that is a reflection of the coach. Not fouling at the end is a microcosm of the product Manning has put on the court his entire tenure.

The sad thing is that while everyone agrees that Brandon’s last shot was the wrong shot/decision, with this team and coach , it probably was our best chance to win. The drive and kick out likely would have been a worse percentage shot by someone else, and it’s doubtful we win in double OT, based upon the way the game had been going, if BC makes a layup or two free throws.

He had to take the shot. I do wish he had better outside shooting support in these scenarios.

Back