• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: UNCC 49ers -- ESPNU Sunday 6pm

Manning is so predictable. The moment Massoud hit a three DM motioned to Mucius to replace him.

I had three different Charlotte grads offer me tickets to this shit show. Glad I said no.

Team has some nice pieces. Just needs an identity and discipline. That comes from coaching

In related news UNCC beat Davidson last week and BC lost 85-100 to Belmont at home this weekend.

I just watched the last 10 mins of the first half and literally everything Childress did was bad. Bad shots. Bad passes. Bad defense. Brown and Mucius play hard and athletically, everyone else...yikes.

Team has some nice pieces. Just needs an identity and discipline. That comes from coaching

Agree. An offensive system with movement, cutting, and passing with some set plays would be nice as well. This junior high level system with high ball screen, stand around, pick and roll with mostly one on one play is getting old after 5 long years.

Sideways fall-away 26 footer by Childress as halftime shot. Missed with 1.7 seconds left. Stick to driving, drawing fouls, and assists....

I love how Currie is going to all these games. I can't imagine Wellman went to many away games. Currie doing his due diligence before firing Manning at the end of the year.

I just watched the last 10 mins of the first half and literally everything Childress did was bad. Bad shots. Bad passes. Bad defense. Brown and Mucius play hard and athletically, everyone else...yikes.

"He's earned the right."

Maybe he will pull the trigger after Christmas. A good start to the new year.

uncc coach was tony bennett’s right hand man. no success yet but a name to watch on our coaching lists if we can’t lure the mike rhoades / craig smith candidates.

Can we trade UNCC player Andian White for UNCC freshman Jamir Young?

UNCC was one of the worst teams in America two seasons ago. 6-23. They have improved dramatically under Sanchez already. I’d bet money he’s on Currie’s short list after the season.

UNCC was one of the worst teams in America two seasons ago. 6-23. They have improved dramatically under Sanchez already. I’d bet money he’s on Currie’s short list after the season.

Maybe Currie's going to these games to scout other coaches.

I hope not. He's got a lot more to prove at Charlotte, if not at another stop, before we should consider him.

What percentage of Sarr paint touches end up in turnovers. Charlotte should just let him catch it and then swarm him.

Back