• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: UNCC 49ers -- ESPNU Sunday 6pm

I find myself more frustrated with the way Charlotte is playing than the Deacs. I was pissed that big dude just clanked and airballed those 3's.

Sarr has not developed. put him on the bench - he doesnt help.

What percentage of Sarr paint touches end up in turnovers. Charlotte should just let him catch it and then swarm him.

Just one of the worst big men I can remember at wake, especially as our primary “option” at center. So soft.

against these teams. play ody and use chanundee in the post on O

Currie taking it all in. Manning as bad as any coach in Division 1 basketball.

The one good thing about terrible losses like these is that it makes Wellman look more and more ridiculous.

Well, we've dribbled and passed fairly well....just seem to forget that the goal is to create opportunities for goals...

This is another great example of a team we beat soundly last year, with a first year coach schooling Danny and the older Deacs....

Last edited:
Another career night for an opposing player. Just another notch in the bedpost of us wf fans getting fucked

Niners are gonna blow this just like Columbia last weekend. Fuck this shit.

These teams absolutely suuuuuuuuck.

drive to nowhere and dribble off your own knee

turn around fadeaway 18 footer

airball on a layup

clank

clank

Chill’s swagger face looks like he just smelled a fart.

CHildress with a stupid thirty foot frustration shot to tie the game. That did not deserve to go in

Back