• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: UNCC 49ers -- ESPNU Sunday 6pm

He will be a nice piece for our next coach god willing

Ah, our team is working overtime to bring us quality entertainment! You just don't get that at most schools! :)

I just can't pull for us to lose. But I want Manning gone. Games like this could be perfect - play like crap against a team we should beat badly - show clearly to anyone that is watching (Currie) that we are poorly coached - then, hopefully, pull out a close victory. Deacs get the win but Manning pounds another nail in the coffin of his time at Wake.

I just can't pull for us to lose. But I want Manning gone. Games like this could be perfect - play like crap against a team we should beat badly - show clearly to anyone that is watching (Currie) that we are poorly coached - then, hopefully, pull out a close victory. Deacs get the win but Manning pounds another nail in the coffin of his time at Wake.

There is no such thing as a moral loss.

Sarr is so bad. How can anyone miss that? at 7 foot tall?

They gave up a paint touch! we have them right where we want 'em!

Don't. Fuck. This. Up. You Fucks.

Back