• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: UNCC 49ers -- ESPNU Sunday 6pm

Manning isnt held accountable and he takes this same approach to his team. Brandon Childress won't be held accountable and he will keep playing hero/goat ball.

The Childress’ have been a large problem for four years now. The head coach is just a complete joke.

Didn't watch today but sounds like it was a good one. Remember when Sarr was on draft boards?

Surprised people are just now figuring out Sarr can’t play and our great big man coach can’t help him improve.

Horrid program, bad basketball team, awful joke of a coach, comical puppet AD- where is the surprise? Had 5 years of Manning- if nothing else he has been consistent.

Quote from Manning after the game "we didn't have enough paint touches." I wonder if he realizes how much he is mocked for saying that?

Unfortunately it is Danny boy mocking us as he knows full well this will have fans seething and he can keep playing coach buffoon as he has no accountability.

Fun times to be a big donor in Deacon club and see your $s go up in smoke.

Very close game. We get better as the season progresses, and we’ll be on the right side of the win column next time.

In case you’re not aware, you’re not talking about us losing a close game to a ranked team. This was one of the worst low major teams on our schedule to whom we lost in typical embarrassing Danny Manning fashion.

Unfortunately it is Danny boy mocking us as he knows full well this will have fans seething and he can keep playing coach buffoon as he has no accountability.

Fun times to be a big donor in Deacon club and see your $s go up in smoke.
I agree with this. Danny is trolling the shit out of us at this point, and smiling while he watches that $18M trickle into his bank account.

I agree with this. Danny is trolling the shit out of us at this point, and smiling while he watches that $18M trickle into his bank account.
It doesn't trickle...it lands with a $250K thud each month.

In case you’re not aware, you’re not talking about us losing a close game to a ranked team. This was one of the worst low major teams on our schedule to whom we lost in typical embarrassing Danny Manning fashion.

This UNC-Charlotte team will be pretty good this year, and they put up a great performance against us (for a Conference USA team). If this is their peak of the season, then so be it.

We’ll get better against the non-conference opponents. I’m worried about our ACC schedule.

This UNC-Charlotte team will be pretty good this year, and they put up a great performance against us (for a Conference USA team). If this is their peak of the season, then so be it.

We’ll get better against the non-conference opponents. I’m worried about our ACC schedule.
We won't be their best win. We won't come close to being that when it's all said and done.

Racer, never did the monthly math. That's absurd.

65W-95L

Losses to:

Iona
Delaware State
Richmond x2
Georgia Southern
Liberty
Drake
St. Josephs by 20 points
Houston Baptist
Gardner Webb
UNC-Charlotte

All-time bad blowout losses to Chapel Hill, Louisville.

Close wins/barely beating teams like Columbia, Western Carolina, etc.

On his way to 5th 19+loss season in 6 years. Are there really any people left who think he will develop into a good ACC coach?

You seem old so surely you must remember how things used to be before we made a habit of losing multiple low major games before thanksgiving. I sure do.

You should be worried. After our typical offseason shuffle of half the team transferring we may not win a game in 2020.

You seem old so surely you must remember how things used to be before we made a habit of losing multiple low major games before thanksgiving. I sure do.

You should be worried. After our typical offseason shuffle of half the team transferring we may not win a game in 2020.

I remember the Staak years. This is not a new phenomenon to me.

Surprised people are just now figuring out Sarr can’t play and our great big man coach can’t help him improve.

Actually he won't listen like Collins did. Saar just wants to go outside and play like a guard. People I know that have been at practices have seen this time & time again.

Back