• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- UVA Cavaliers -- 9 pm Tuesday

Post game presser: Les- Danny, could you discuss what you could do moving forward to avoid such a hard raping? Danny - *chuckles* Les, there is not enough time.

Patience. Give dan redacted a chance to make his halftime adjustments.

You know I hate for our players to get embarrassed like this, but Ron and Danny so deserve it.

Funny the 3 points came off Childress getting a lock due to a block shot. Could easily be a shutout.

Tomorrow’s email:

Dear Ron “Codpiece” Wellman,

[insert blowout final score here]. Historically competitive?

Fuck You,

[insert name here]

Unless it is a fast break, we cannot get a shot inside the 3 pt. line. Unbelievable.

giphy.webp

giphy.webp

giphy.webp

Defense is effort. UVA refuses to give up anything easy. They don’t have anybody that is more physically gifted to play defense than we do, it’s just good coaching and instilling effort. We get neither one with Danny as coach.

I mean, if we lose 100-12, then Manning doesn’t even bother going back to Winston, right?

UVA has committed a few fouls late in the shot clock. Hasn't helped/

This is fucking unreal. Pathetically bad basketball.

Fire him at halftime.

Any chance if we lose by 40 tonight, Well man and Hatch pull the trigger tomorrow?

My wife was sitting next to me on the couch. She was just talking to me and saw the 25-3 score, stopped in mid-sentence, and walked upstairs to go to bed.

Back