• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - VT Hokies - Tuesday 9 pm - LJVM - ACCN

I think the key to getting DM out of here is to get Will Flemming to do all our games. A few more of these and he'll crack and go off on Manning.

I'm not a fan of his style of play by play but if he can out Manning I'll take it.

I guess the board wants me to use that 1st quote every time now.

I didn’t even notice beard guy out there celebrating tonight. Has he given up? Possibly working on updating his resume. He shouldn’t hitch his wagon to Dan Manning.

Honest question. Do you think Ron Wellman watches these games? If so, what does he think?

Freakin' V tech
At Home
by 10 (really worse)
First year coach with lots of new players
Thanks, Wellman

Manning press conference preview -
tumblr_inline_oykei3vkwW1v72m34_540.gif

Saw this on Twitter. (Don’t know how to embed tweet using phone)

“ Since Virginia Tech's victory over Wake Forest on Jan. 21, 2009, the Demon Deacons are 59-133 in ACC regular season play plus 2-11 in the ACC tournament.”
@d1scourse

The Deacons provide an ugly, inept performance befitting their coach. This season is provided for all the Wellman/Manning defenders so that there are no doubts about the source of the demise of Wake Forest basketball. Tonight's attendance was 4873.

Manning just said on the post-game that we need to rebound better, especially on the offensive end. We out-rebounded them by 2 total and 3 offensive boards. He has no idea what's happening.

When was the last time Wake had a made basket from a backdoor cut?

Back