• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - VT Hokies - Tuesday 9 pm - LJVM - ACCN

And now we have the announcers questioning why Manning is still here.

I swear I heard something about “guaranteed contract” from one of them but I’ve been multitasking trying to not watch this shit. If the hurricanes or hornets were playing I’d watch that instead.

They mentioned he had 3 years left on his contract almost saying 'sorry Wake fans'.

They also did mention that our program had fallen from the times when we were stocking the NBA with stars.

Childress gonna get his points now that the game is over.

Your Childress hate is worse than that of wfu22 vs CMM. People remember when anonymous adult posters are repeatedly dicks online to student athletes.

Ever think some of those players just wanted to get out of a toxic program with a lame duck coach and dwindling fan support, while losses continued to pile up? Sad, but true in a lot of ways.

absolutely. that too

I swear I heard something about “guaranteed contract” from one of them but I’ve been multitasking trying to not watch this shit. If the hurricanes or hornets were playing I’d watch that instead.

It’s hard to hear the announcers. The whistles are so loud and echo which drowns out the announcers. Not to mention the individual conversations you can hear from the handful of fans that are there since it’s absolutely dead quiet in the Joel. Just pitiful. I remember being hoarse the next day after 100’s of games I’ve attended there when the place was rocking.

Can we get rid of the chicken sandwich getaway? Seems really stupid for 10's of fans going nuts on a 2nd free throw miss when we are down 15+ points. It looks pretty pathetic.
No one is watching anyway. The folks still paying to attend these games need some handouts, because they obviously aren't smart with their $$.

Good lord, just checked the score before calling it a night.

FIRE THE MOTHERFUCKER NOW!

now he calls timeout. not when VT was going on a run to get up to 20. what a fucking fucktard

Your Childress hate is worse than that of wfu22 vs CMM. People remember when anonymous adult posters are repeatedly dicks online to student athletes.
PEOPLE REMEMBER!

TO DM.

I'm now beginning to think this announcer is bitter about having to do Wake games.

Garbage time Chill, baby. He is incredible.

The season cam be summed up in Adrien white.'s fast break brick layup. Nobody between him and the rim and he pulls up for a floater? Lol. I turned it off after that. And the dozen horrific passes into sarr.

The season cam be summed up in Adrien white.'s fast break brick layup. Nobody between him and the rim and he pulls up for a floater? Lol. I turned it off after that. And the dozen horrific passes into sarr.

That also struck me as particularly bad.

Back