• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - VT Hokies - Tuesday 9 pm - LJVM - ACCN

Brownell won at cheater hill and beat dook at home in mere days. Something Manning has NEVER done in six seasons. FIRE HIM NOW!!!!

I think you mean in 6 years DM has not beating both dook and UNC, not just in the same year.

We're winning this game. Home game and VT doesn't have anyone big enough to match up with Sarr. Damn.

I'm not even paying attention. One minute Sarr hit a turnaround and we were down 5 or 7 and then I look up and he had a dunk to go up 3.

I think it's time to rest Sarr for the rest of the half. DM doesn't want him to get tired from scoring all those points.

I'm not even paying attention. One minute Sarr hit a turnaround and we were down 5 or 7 and then I look up and he had a dunk to go up 3.

We decided we should start feeding the biggest guy on the court.

Our crappy entry passes are all that are keeping Sarr from scoring every time down.

These announcers are the kings of understated commentary.

Are there more people required to be there (players, cheerleaders, press, etc) than voluntary attendees?

Our b-ball IQ is so low as a team, which is obviously a coaching issue. No discipline. No effort to defend without fouling. Very little defensive effort in general. No offensive game plan (except get the ball to Sarr).

He actually hasn't been out, just took a 3 then tired foul on d

Sarcasm.

I get we stink but these announcers are acting like they are calling a 20 point blow out. Call the damn came. I don't care about LSU and the Bengals.

Our b-ball IQ is so low as a team, which is obviously a coaching issue. No discipline. No effort to defend without fouling. Very little defensive effort in general. No offensive game plan (except try to get the ball to Sarr).

FIFY

Back