• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - VT Hokies - Tuesday 9 pm - LJVM - ACCN

I know we recruited Cone, but that last shot looked like he'd fit right in. 4.6 seconds left, dribble around at half court and take a near half court heave at the basket.

That was a DM end of half play.

Three straight halves without a point from Chill after all his talk before the Duke game about watching his final shot from the 2018 Duke game every day and using it as extra motivation...

Last edited:
Three straight halves without a point from Chill after all his talk before the Duke game about watching his final shot from the 2018 Duke game every day and that being extra motivation...

Unfortunately he’s not an ACC caliber player. It’s not surprising. He’s not Randolph and he clearly is putting too much pressure on himself to be like him. Just ready for this nightmare to end.

That was a shitty finish to the first half.

Why am I watching this?

White shooting well.

So White has 12 points in the first half and doesn’t start the 2nd half. And now Wynn gets in? But no Massoud?

i don't hate the kid. don't know him. the fact that wynn gets any minutes tells you all you need to know about wake forest basketball. not an acc player

Welp, that stretch right there is enough for me. Goodnight, everyone! Not sure why I bothered.

Then had Chill guard him the next time down with 2 fouls. #3 very soon. Glad Chill got his 2 so he won't have back to back shutouts

White committed a dumb third foul to end the first half. Won't be seen for awhile.

Nevermind. White on floor.

Now off the floor. Technical.

Last edited:
Back