• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Wooden Legacy Tourney - Arizona 9 pm Sunday ESPN (all times Eastern)

Well, it didn't in 2009 (i.e. RJ at this tourney), although it did start our run to #1 that year.

If that happens this year, I would be okay with making RJ our official mascot.

Wake sub patterns a little more reasonable. Even if still rapid.

Wake needs to take care of the basketball down the stretch. That is what hurt Providence yesterday.

Man, these guys are flopping like Mexican soccer players in Serie A

14 point win with 12 point expected margin means we’ll continue to shoot up the KP rankings!

Imagine if Pepperdine pulled off the AZ upset last night and we won this tourney with zero quality wins.

Wake has arrived. No longer losing to shit schools like Houston Baptist. Still can’t beat a good team but Go Deacs!!!!

No one expected Wake to have this type of success and be so fun to watch. It's exciting that Manning has Wake competing for championships again.

Defense seems a little better this year. I wonder how much impact Rex is having because they have been terrible defensively in every other Manning year. Add experience= 5 - 2. Let's see how we do against Zona if we get them.

Another solid win for the Deacs. I was very impressed with our free throw shooting. I think we were 24/25, many of which were down the stretch. I’ve also been impressed with our rebounding - we were predicted to be weak on the glass, but so far we are #1 in the country in defensive rebound percentage.

Back