• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kushner's family promising green cards for investing with them

All empires fall, even ours. Especially if we try to hold others down. Crimea has the population of New Mexico. Pretty dumb fight to involve yourself in. Especially if you aren't willing to actually back it up with anything but threats of taking away money. Thanks, Obama.

Never forget Poland.

So in this reality Donald won the election because Clinton was going to punish Russia if elected?

That may be the most creative explanation for the 2016 outcome.

I'm just going by your talking points here, you're the ones who said Russia cost her the election.

plama gonna plama

Now into the Ctrl C + Ctrl V arguments of JHMD and BKF.

Sad !

Why have y'all been whining about Russia for 6 months straight if not because it cost you the election?

well, people have been complaining about Russia's behavior re: annexation for longer than 6 months

Her stances on Russia didn't cost her the election which is what you meant in your post. I don't even think Donald allegedly colluding with Russia cost her the election, I just think it's illegal to collude with a foreign power during an election regardless of outcome.

Her stances on Russia got her hacked, and y'all certainly blame Comey for losing the election, and Comey was investigating emails because of the Russians.

Wait, What? The entire democratic party is making that argument.

Strawman still.

You are only trying to switch topics because you got your ass handed to you previously. Very transparent. Sad !

Her stances on Russia got her hacked, and y'all certainly blame Comey for losing the election, and Comey was investigating emails because of the Russians.

Statistics back up that the Comey letter did almost certainly cost her the election, but I still think the major issue was the candidate.

"y'all".

I think the people on this thread have been pretty straightforward on their thoughts about Comey. The timing did not help and it has been shown statistically that the impact of the Comey letters did sway voters. I can find my posts on the topic from the past month if you would like some actual facts instead of painting me into an entire party where apparently everybody is blaming Comey and Russia for Trump being President. Instead of the fact that Clinton was an atrociously flawed candidate.

For the record, I posted on here during the election that I thought Russia unilaterally moving into Crimea was a blatant violation of international law and something should be done about it.

I refuse to believe that everything can be traced back to the election.

Liberal stats forthcoming:

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-comey-letter-probably-cost-clinton-the-election/

"But the effect of those factors — say, Clinton’s decision to give paid speeches to investment banks, or her messaging on pocket-book issues, or the role that her gender played in the campaign — is hard to measure. The impact of Comey’s letter is comparatively easy to quantify, by contrast. At a maximum, it might have shifted the race by 3 or 4 percentage points toward Donald Trump, swinging Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Florida to him, perhaps along with North Carolina and Arizona. At a minimum, its impact might have been only a percentage point or so. Still, because Clinton lost Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin by less than 1 point, the letter was probably enough to change the outcome of the Electoral College."

Comey's investigation and letter to Congress at the end of October was about her private email server, not about Russia hacking the DNC or Podesta's email. That was a separate issue and investigation.

For the record, I posted on here during the election that I thought Russia unilaterally moving into Crimea was a blatant violation of international law and something should be done about it.

I refuse to believe that everything can be traced back to the election.

No, you take your fucking L you libtard.

Back