• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kushner's family promising green cards for investing with them

Statistics back up that the Comey letter did almost certainly cost her the election, but I still think the major issue was the candidate.

So again, this is an example of you arguing specific points and thinking you're smart, when you're really kinda dumb for not putting 2 + 2 together. Maybe if I make it a standardized test format:

Fact 1: Statistics show Comey almost certainly cost her the election
Fact 2: Comey was investigating emails that were hacked by the Russians

Is the Conclusion that Russia cost Clinton the election true or false

So again, this is an example of you arguing specific points and thinking you're smart, when you're really kinda dumb for not putting 2 + 2 together. Maybe if I make it a standardized test format:

Comey's investigation and letter to Congress at the end of October was about her private email server, not about Russia hacking the DNC or Podesta's email. That was a separate issue and investigation.

giphy.gif

This isn't true.

ETA: Well it may be true, but that's not the reason Comey was investigating the emails.

I guess you didn't read the article I linked.

This is the opening paragraph:

"Hillary Clinton would probably be president if FBI Director James Comey had not sent a letter to Congress on Oct. 28. The letter, which said the FBI had “learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation” into the private email server that Clinton used as secretary of state, upended the news cycle and soon halved Clinton’s lead in the polls, imperiling her position in the Electoral College."

But please, let's be sure we don't bother ourselves with details while forming our general points of view.

PLAMMMMMAAAAAAAAAA....

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/03/politics/comey-hearing-answer-clinton-emails/

FEINSTEIN: Why was it necessary to announce 11 days before a presidential election that you were opening an investigation on a new computer without any knowledge of what was in that computer. Why didn't you just do the investigation as you would normally, with no public announcement?

COMEY: Great question, Senator, thank you. (On) October 27, the investigative team that had finished the investigation in July focused on Secretary Clinton's emails asked to meet with me. So I met with them that morning, late morning in my conference room and they laid out for me what they could see from the metadata on this fella (former congressman) Anthony Weiner's laptop that had been seized in an unrelated case
What they could see from the metadata was that there were thousands of Secretary Clinton's emails on that device including what they thought might be the missing emails from her first three months as secretary of state. We never found any emails from her first three months. She was using a Verizon Blackberry then and that's obviously very important because if there was evidence that she was acting with bad intent, that's where it would be.

FEINSTEIN: But they weren't there.

COMEY: Can I just finish my answer, senator? And so they came in and said we can see thousands of emails from the Clinton email domain including many, many, many from the Verizon Clinton domain, Blackberry domain. They said we think we gotta get a search warrant to go get these and the Department of Justice agreed. We had to go get a search warrant. So I agreed. I authorized them to seek a search warrant.

As you can see from the transcript, they weren't hacked Russian e-mails.

If you are going to be a successful troll it helps to look critical facts up before making "standardized test" questions to conclude things.

So they were looking for emails missing they were never able to find related to the first investigation. They might have found them somewhere else. It all traces back to hackers fucking with democrats.

"President Donald Trump's son-in-law and utility diplomat, Jared Kushner, shocked a high-level Saudi delegation earlier this month when he personally called Lockheed Martin CEO Marillyn Hewson and asked if she would cut the price of a sophisticated missile detection system"

"Trump is expected to officially unveil the deal when he arrives in Saudi Arabia on Saturday"

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/19/politics/jared-kushner-saudi-arms-deal-lockheed-martin/index.html
Dog and pony show

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Reactions: ONW
Its equally frustrating having discussions with people who don't use logic other than what group-think considers to be the truth, I assure you. That's why I saw the Trump win over a year ago, wagered 14:1 on it and got to see dv7's penis.

DV"7", will you show plama your dick again to give us a break for a few minutes.

"President Donald Trump's son-in-law and utility diplomat, Jared Kushner, shocked a high-level Saudi delegation earlier this month when he personally called Lockheed Martin CEO Marillyn Hewson and asked if she would cut the price of a sophisticated missile detection system"

"Trump is expected to officially unveil the deal when he arrives in Saudi Arabia on Saturday"

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/19/politics/jared-kushner-saudi-arms-deal-lockheed-martin/index.html

That was set up before he called the Saudi.

Back