• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Laffs on our sideline

What questions? Things have been headed downhill for awhile. We had a season almost this bad only 3 years ago.

We get it. You like to toot your own horn. Jesus Christ, give it a rest. It's fucking tiresome, black rj.

dv7 is the last one to talk about repetitive disdain for a coach.

The great thing about playing football is that even if you are way down in the scoreboard there is always another play. I would trying to absolutely kill some fucker on the opposing team. I mean knock them the fuck out. Pussys take losing in stride.

The great thing about playing football is that even if you are way down in the scoreboard there is always another play. I would trying to absolutely kill some fucker on the opposing team. I mean knock them the fuck out. Pussys take losing in stride.

There's a lot of competing that can happen between laughing on the sideline and "killing some fucker." Our team's problems begin and end with the culture of losing they see every day from our coaching staff.

Killing a dude when it doesn't matter is crap when you play like we do. Doesn't do anything. Clemson could have made that game a hell of a lot worse for us.

All he would have to do is put Lobo as HCIW, get a young idea guy for OC, and he would have a chance to save his legacy. There are so many questions about the past 3-4 years its hard to watch anymore....

I nominate this for worst post of the year. Cannot neg rep fast enough.

I nominate this for worst post of the year. Cannot neg rep fast enough.

Yeah, can you imagine the outrage if Lobo was named head coach???? The only worse idea I can think of would be to name [Redacted] head coach of football and basketball. Let's just assume 80deac got a hold of some bad whiskey and wasn't thinking straight.

All he would have to do is put Lobo as HCIW, get a young idea guy for OC, and he would have a chance to save his legacy. There are so many questions about the past 3-4 years its hard to watch anymore....

First question: How is Lobo still employeed as a coach at Wake Forest?

In what alternate universe would promoting the worst coach on our staff to HCIW be a legacy saver?

Yeah, can you imagine the outrage if Lobo was named head coach???? The only worse idea I can think of would be to name [Redacted] head coach of football and basketball. Let's just assume 80deac got a hold of some bad whiskey and wasn't thinking straight.

At least in the [Redacted] situation we'd be saving some money, and to this point, we don't know whether he can coach football or not. There's always the miniscule chance that [Redacted] is an undiscovered football genius. We know without a doubt that Lobo isn't.

Honestly, I fear that a Lobo promotion is exactly what would happen if Grobe retired early and Wellman were still at the helm.

At least in the [Redacted] situation we'd be saving some money, and to this point, we don't know whether he can coach football or not. There's always the miniscule chance that [Redacted] is an undiscovered football genius. We know without a doubt that Lobo isn't.

Honestly, I fear that a Lobo promotion is exactly what would happen if Grobe retired early and Wellman were still at the helm.

Well I guess we'd get to see the [Redacted] retard hand clap over 60 minutes of game time instead of just 40, so we'd have that going for us. However, unless he pulled an Al Golden, he wouldn't be wearing his ugly ties on the sideline so that would take something away from it.

dv7 is the last one to talk about repetitive disdain for a coach.

I don't harp on and on about how I hated [Redacted] before most realized he was such a waste of oxygen. It would be rather douchey to do that.

There's a lot of competing that can happen between laughing on the sideline and "killing some fucker." Our team's problems begin and end with the culture of losing they see every day from our coaching staff.

Killing a dude when it doesn't matter is crap when you play like we do. Doesn't do anything. Clemson could have made that game a hell of a lot worse for us.

The point is as a player one can ignore the score and bring it on the next play. When you absolutely crush the guy you are playing against then you damn sure feel better. Play the next play. You don't have to give a shit about anything else. Fucking hit somebody!

Back