• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Last Billboard Ideas

Lets just put an ad for this website to drive more traffic for the DV7 ponzi scheme.

OGBOARDS.COM where the lunatic fringe hang out.

I'm good with either or both of the options in the OP.

How about an "Oh heavens yes" billboard the day he is fired.

I like this idea as well.
Maybe with a twist...
"Oh Heavens Yes, FINALLY!"

If I remember correctly, the message on the electronic billboard can be changed mid-week if we want. You just need to have the "Oh Heavens Yes" graphic ready.

Last edited:
cmon dudes we already have them ready to go:

2wnu69v.jpg

zJMJpAu.png

Archie.jpg

kst9e.jpg

Oh, and if the Bzaster is still employed at Wake a week from now; we will need a "heavier" option ready to implement.

"Welcome mid-major coach that will fracture further the already fractured fanbase"

Jesus Christ. Then use all 3 to welcome the new coach, welcome Clawson during football season, etc.

We don't need another negative billboard right now. There's absolutely no point.

"They didn't have much success before I came here."

-Jeff [Redacted]

Nope. After those comments from the other night....

Fuck that guy. Kick him while he's down.

What is the point of a welcome billboard? Let the AD put that up.

This. The idea of another anti-Bz billboard is so, so, so, so, so, so, so dumb. Just really, really stupid. Dumb.

It's a complete waste of money. But I love the "Oh, Heavens Yes" idea and a billboard welcoming the next coach.

The second option is the best option. Do it now. It needs to be up during the ACC Tournament.

Meh, nobody would get the Oh Heavens Yes who doesn't already post on this message board.

Bz is good as gone. No reason to make the fanbase look vindictive when we are trying to find his replacement. Never know what some coach's wife may put her foot down about.

Back