• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Last Billboard Ideas

I would strongly discourage the idea of going negative. That makes us seem lunatic fringe and kicking him on the way out. He will be gone and we got what we wanted. If you want want to do a billboard in the meantime perhaps just a "Thank you Travis McKie" or something like that.

I would strongly discourage the idea of going negative. That makes us seem lunatic fringe and kicking him on the way out. He will be gone and we got what we wanted. If you want want to do a billboard in the meantime perhaps just a "Thank you Travis McKie" or something like that.

At this point, the people favoring a negative billboard are essentially the lunatic fringe, anyway.

Just hold on for the moment. Have this discussion after Bzzdick is actually fired, and see if Wellman has another "secret agenda candidate" up his sleeve. If Wellman approaches this like he did last time, it might not be too long before we see the replacement. Might need a billboard to express dismay over the hire. If not, we can do one of the positive notions.

Just hold on for the moment. Have this discussion after Bzzdick is actually fired, and see if Wellman has another "secret agenda candidate" up his sleeve. If Wellman approaches this like he did last time, it might not be too long before we see the replacement. Might need a billboard to express dismay over the hire. If not, we can do one of the positive notions.

That's an even worse idea. Whoever gets hired no matter how much he sucks is going get three or four years. Don't immediately submarine the new guy and give negative recruiters ammunition.k

How about we put up a rendering of the new sports athletic center

Top line: "If you build it"

Bottom line: "Ron Wellman will still suck"

There is absolutely nothing good that can come from posting another negative billboard. The man is likely on his way out. There is no need to throw salt in his eyes. Furthermore, the last thing you want is to get the reputation of a militant fan base. There is a point at which these methods can do no possible good. We are at that point.

This. The idea of another anti-Bz billboard is so, so, so, so, so, so, so dumb. Just really, really stupid. Dumb.

For real.

antoine_dodson.jpg

The answer is save it.

If Bzzz is still here in two weeks the billboard should offer a bounty for Well Man's life.

I would save it. Once Bz is fired go with the oh heavens yes one. Still have two left to welcome each of the new coaches.

It is bad firm to have "we are waiting wellman" and then also #wellmanout. It is like a dog rolling on his belly after you wack him on the nose. But I wouldn't expect anything in good form from you stratt - you are don draper's dumbass cousin

The whole point of going negative was to get attention to the cause of removing [Redacted]. If he's gone and you still post something like that, it just comes off as childish and vindictive. Welcome the new coach, thank Travis Mckie or get a refund and keep procceds to host the Boards.

Back