• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Last Billboard Ideas

fqzvvlgs8rne5bkdhgxr.png

I would strongly discourage the idea of going negative. That makes us seem lunatic fringe and kicking him on the way out. He will be gone and we got what we wanted. If you want want to do a billboard in the meantime perhaps just a "Thank you Travis McKie" or something like that.

You guys ARE the lunatic fringe, cuz other than boosters who have a lot of money invested in this farce, you're the only ones playing close enough attention to even give a shit at this point.

The OGBoards site should have a toilet icon installed at the top: "for Deacon fans who still give a freakin' shit!!"

So I see you're still insisting on using that unreadable font/gradient combination.

Good job, dumbasses.

Why the FUCK would you put #WellmanOut when you're asking for him to do something??

"Hey, Boss, I've worked hard and think I deserve a raise. Also, I think you're really shitty at your job, just sayin'. ...So, how about that raise?"

Back