• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Last movie you saw in a theatre

X-Men, Amazing Spiderman 2, and Godzilla recently. Looking forward to Rise of the Planet of the Apes.

Edge of Tomorrow the first weekend it was out. Really enjoyed it.

Wanted to go see Neighbors or 22 Jump St. over the weekend, but never got around to it.

My wife and I talk about this a lot. Used to go all the time when we were kids, but I'll bet I've been in a movie theater fewer than five times in the last ten years.

Last one I saw I think was Inception.

Before that, it was Indiana Jones IV.

Before that, it was one of the Bourne movies.

Beyond that I can't remember. Other than working and taking care of the kids a lot, the main reason I don't go is because it's too expensive.

Neighbors. We made a plan at the beginning of the summer that we would go every Tuesday, but that's fallen by the wayside. Planning a wedding will do that to you.

X-Men, Godzilla.

I thought Godzilla was superior.

Anchorman II. Awful after the first 20 minutes.

Edge of Tomorrow the first weekend it was out. Really enjoyed it.

Wanted to go see Neighbors or 22 Jump St. over the weekend, but never got around to it.

Saw both Neighbors and 22 Jump Street this week. Both would be solid rentals or rips.

Back