• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Late Week Mafia - Captain's Choice Assassins Day 2 ends at 5:30

PhDeac

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
Reaction score
Typical Rules with two changes

Majos can take place at the 30 min point in each day. At that point, if there is a Majo Night will be called. If not, the Day will proceed as scheduled.

In the case of a tie, the last person in the tie to receive a vote will be lynched.

Description:
The Townspeople awoke and found the following announcement posted at the Town Square:

“Beware! We have learned that the Evil Count is plotting to kill the King and Queen. There are assassins among us.”

—Your beloved King and Queen

Last edited:
Players

1. Nonny - civ - lynched Day 1
2. ryala
3. hoop
4. gouda
5. Gat - Assassin B - autolynched Day 2
6. numbers
7. SD3
8. Juice - civ - hit Night 1
9. Doofus

Last edited:
Role Descriptions

Assassins - GAT
You are Assassin __. You have been anonymously hired by the Evil Count to find and assassinate the King and Queen. You win the game if the King and Queen are eliminated. You lose if the Count and Assassins are eliminated.

Last edited:
Day 1 ends at 3:45.

I havent used a mouse in over a year. Feels good. Magic trackpad ftw

1. Nonny worked hard for that vote
2. Can we please not do the "this is who I would pick" stuff this game?

because bold on dark mode on the Maryland board is almost indistinguishable from regular text

1. Nonny worked hard for that vote
2. Can we please not do the "this is who I would pick" stuff this game?
1. I worked hard for that vote switch.
2. Not sure why other than it's stale but I don't see maf doofus making that second comment

Assuming there's 3, I'm gonna hero call a mafia of SD3, Juice, and Hoop. SD3 as the captain.

thumb_lookat-me-am-the-captain-now-mo-salah-to-jordan-28395173.png

Back