• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Late Week Mafia - Captain's Choice Assassins Day 2 ends at 5:30

lol so he did actually do that? I forgot to check back on that dynamic of the game.

That's a hilariously bad play given the numbers and repercussions for getting it wrong.

Yes. I came into dead chat hot. But then every time someone else died and joined dead chat it came up so it was kind of alright in the end.

votes on 6 people is interesting. Looks like mafia making placeholders instead of sticking their neck out.

Was about to type that Anonymous looks civ, but just caught his last switch as I'm typing.

***SD3***

Where are y'all getting 3 or 4 mafia members? Just based on percentages of mafia in a normal 9 person game.

Where are y'all getting 3 or 4 mafia members? Just based on percentages of mafia in a normal 9 person game.
It's clearly not 4 because if we lynched a civ, this game would be over.

Possible it could be 7-2 but I assume 6-3 makes more sense. Especially b/c Ph was prob planning on 7-3 before Townie dropped out.

If i wasn't already on Doofus i'd switch to him for this.

lol - the 4 part of my question was dumb, but I think asking why people settled in on there being 3 mafia members to begin with is completely valid.

doofus aint mafia after that post, still confident on gat though.

6 minutes left

SD3 - numbers, Nonny
gouda - Hoop
GAT - SD3
Nonny - doofus
doofus - GAT

Back