• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Late Week Mafia - Captain's Choice Assassins Day 2 ends at 5:30

***switch to nonny***

That post assuming 3 followed by a walkback to 7-2 most likely is interesting

1 minute

SD3 - numbers, Nonny
gouda - Hoop
ryala - SD3
Nonny - doofus, ryala
doofus - GAT

Nonny - doofus, ryala, SD3
SD3 - numbers, Nonny, GAT
doofus - GAT
gouda - Hoop

Due to post #71, Nonny, vanilla civ is dead.

Get me your Night Moves.

The townspeople awoke to find their friend, Juice, vanilla civ, dead in his home.

But alas, there was an announcement posted on the wall of the town square.

"My good townspeople, my Tier 1 sauces have confirmed that GAT is an Assassin! I sentence him to death at once!"

---Your beloved Queen

The townspeople took GAT to the town square to lynch him. They found a slip of paper in his trousers that said the following:

You are Assassin B. You have been anonymously hired by the Evil Count to find and assassinate the King and Queen. You win the game if the King and Queen are eliminated. You lose if the Count and Assassins are eliminated.

Day 2 ends at 5:30. I have a call for the next hour or so, I'll tally at 5:00.

Well that’s interesting.

SD3 talk to us about your end of day

What is there to talk about? Claim King or Queen or whatever, like you know you will.

We just need to decide if we're gonna lynch him. The answer should be yes, he was around and in the lead for some time, he didn't need to make the move he did. He's likely an assassin.

What is there to talk about? Claim King or Queen or whatever, like you know you will.

We just need to decide if we're gonna lynch him. The answer should be yes, he was around and in the lead for some time, he didn't need to make the move he did. He's likely an assassin.

Yeah I think GAT was trying to bus him to cruise to the win.

Yeah I think GAT was trying to bus him to cruise to the win.

I mean, its certainly possible he's a good guy. He made a point to throw away to save for the hammer, so maybe there's a claim he could make that would get me there. I won't say more about this now, but I could be convinced. I'm def leaning towards lynching him today though.

Back