• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Late Week Mafia Game Thread - Civs win/Gooner&DV14 lose

He's won as a civ, right? I'm pretty sure he was a civ in the game earlier this week.

I’ve never won as mafia. Won my first game as a civ in C9, and I was technically (lol) a winning civ in both big games I’ve played

I’ve never won as mafia. Won my first game as a civ in C9, and I was technically (lol) a winning civ in both big games I’ve played

Ain't no technically about it. You win and lose as a team. That's the game.

Lol nah it was fair. Only win I’ve contributed to was the C9 game that was the first one I played with tic and 2 other maf I don’t remember

To clarify I was a civ in that game

Lol nah it was fair. Only win I’ve contributed to was the C9 game that was the first one I played with tic and 2 other maf I don’t remember

Naaah, it was a dick move. You're a really good player. I just enjoyed trolling you that first time you were mafia and just all up inside your head. It was an out-of-bounds comment and i apologize for it.

I think he's only been mafia with gooner, not really fair to judge him based on that

Depending on if you count the game in which I was mafia with Rommy, mako, and townie, this was the first time I was maf lol

Naaah, it was a dick move. You're a really good player. I just enjoyed trolling you that first time you were mafia and just all up inside your head. It was an out-of-bounds comment and i apologize for it.

Appreciate it, but it’s totally cool man. It’s been fun playing/learning how to play with you all

I think he's only been mafia with gooner, not really fair to judge him based on that

lol good one except for when I totally anal probed him, rommy, townie, and mako with parlay and tic

Goon straight killing terps, nice try, gat and I led the team to victory anyway

Thanks for the game WF. Feels great to lead my team to another victory.

you talk about food a lot when you been starved

giphy.gif

Goon straight killing terps, nice try, gat and I led the team to victory anyway

lol I have to kill the Terps because otherwise this game would have been a blowout

Back