• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Late Week Mafia Game Thread - Civs win/Gooner&DV14 lose

Talking about locks in thread is terrible because you can lie about it. I hadn't locked yet and gooner could have convinced me to switch to townie

He did. That's why he picked you to be in his endgame.

lol it was more because gouda/Townie is more fun than Tejas/Townie for mindfuckery. Also gouda might have been apathetic enough to just vote Townie and leave but he didn't.

Maybe one day I won't immediately panic when I am mafia and somebody votes for me

Talking about locks in thread is terrible because you can lie about it. I hadn't locked yet and gooner could have convinced me to switch to townie

could I really have though?

calling d14 dv14 was also totally by accident until he negrepped me for it, lol

think it was actually the stuff before you got votes that was trouble this game, 14, you were not leading votes til like 15 min left in the round

That's what I just posted in their mafia chat. Gooner basically threw the game there. You SAID you weren't gonna switch, but saying and doing are completely different things in mafia.

And I don't see a huge problem with talking about it and lying in thread. It's the same as anything else in mafia. You can lie, but will people believe you?

good game gooner. I never think you're mafia when you are. from now on i will just always assume you're mafia. :cool:

Thanks 03 for the game, it was fun.

could I really have though?

Probably not, I had townie as a civ lean. And I did think he played well if he was maf at that point. I probably wouldn't have risked it.

Lol damn it. I just thought it was funny, obviously meant nothing by the negrep

Being associated/confused with Dorkvision7 is enough to make any man want to do savage things

good game gooner. I never think you're mafia when you are. from now on i will just always assume you're mafia. :cool:

Thanks 03 for the game, it was fun.

Np.

I assume you now understand my hint in dead chat?

think it was actually the stuff before you got votes that was trouble this game, 14, you were not leading votes til like 15 min left in the round

Well Tejas voted for me right away to start the day. That's when I started overthinking

That's what I just posted in their mafia chat. Gooner basically threw the game there. You SAID you weren't gonna switch, but saying and doing are completely different things in mafia.

And I don't see a huge problem with talking about it and lying in thread. It's the same as anything else in mafia. You can lie, but will people believe you?

I mean you're wrong about locks and talking about it but that's ok.

lol I threw the game by wanting to have gouda/Townie in an endgame, me locking on gouda was just me guessing that Townie might coinflip to gouda

Killing tejas was an odd choice there but end of week so who cares, was fun.

Back