• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Late Week Mafia Game Thread - Civs win/Gooner&DV14 lose

gouda trusting that Townie would just spite vote me was apparently a good strategy

or Townie just spent 30 min trolling us and bringing up random posts as fake analysis

gouda trusting that Townie would just spite vote me was apparently a good strategy

or Townie just spent 30 min trolling us and bringing up random posts as fake analysis

I mean if it's townie he already lost, unless god isn't going to enforce the rules

what rule did i miss and violate i thought there were no rules

I mean if it's townie he already lost, unless god isn't going to enforce the rules

about locking in? god said it himself and this game is already the no rules game so yeah

who would have thought we'd see the day that gouda cares about the rules

salty mafia gouda thinking civ cleared himself

i have to do a training thing at noon and i'm a wee bit hungover so i'm locking in my gooner vote

if i broke the rules at endgame by discussing the fact that votes could be locked in, my apologies to god, not a rule i've played with before, but i'm not maf so it doesn't break anything

i have to do a training thing at noon and i'm a wee bit hungover so i'm locking in my gooner vote

if i broke the rules at endgame by discussing the fact that votes could be locked in, my apologies to god, not a rule i've played with before, but i'm not maf so it doesn't break anything

giphy.gif

I'm already locked on gouda so that's game, thought the mindfuckery might work

good game everyone, no rules mafia is always fun

Another win? God, I'm a stud

gg y'all, almost coin flipped it but went gooner for the very slimmest of reasons

I want a no rules game with 30 people now, maximum chaos

This game pretty quickly evolved into "I want Townie in an endgame where he has to choose whether he wins or loses" lol

There was obviously no rule about talking about locking in votes if I mentioned you could say it in thread.

Speaking of rules that have never made much sense to me, what's the rationale behind that one?

GG. Townie you played well

Gooner, you should have believed me. I really can't read you

Back