• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Late Week Mafia Game Thread - Civs win/Gooner&DV14 lose

good game gooner. I never think you're mafia when you are. from now on i will just always assume you're mafia. :cool:

Thanks 03 for the game, it was fun.

gracias, please don't permavote me D1 like WFU does

gracias, please don't permavote me D1 like WFU does

It's not a permavote. You just tend to lead prior games in shitclouding and then you go and look suspicious. But I do vote for other people sometimes!

some of gouda's civ game that's like "oh idc about this, i'm bored" messed with my head a little

Also legit had no idea that I was killing ph at that deadline

Killing tejas was an odd choice there but end of week so who cares, was fun.

I thought it was GOONER or gouda yesterday

But after I died I thought it had to be townie cause you turds would leave me alive

I thought it was GOONER or gouda yesterday

But after I died I thought it had to be townie cause you turds would leave me alive

I couldn't kill Townie because then I couldn't have the chance to mindgame him in an endgame. And I wanted it to be gouda because it's more of a challenge.

Also Gooner called his shot about the endgame being the three of them I'm pretty sure before I even got lynched

I woulda been fucked if gooner left it to tejas and me

I think he's only been mafia with gooner, not really fair to judge him based on that

Back