• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Law School is a sham

Been thinkin about the duel program. Should i do it?

I say go for it.

RMS_Duel.jpg

Don't do it unless you have connections, seriously.

Just go to business school

Also pretty much not worth it unless you're at a top program, or you're just doing certificate programs after you've been in the field for a while.

Also pretty much not worth it unless you're at a top program, or you're just doing certificate programs after you've been in the field for a while.

I should have qualified, but yes I agree. If you're choosing between law and business though I think you'd get more out of business school by focusing on a particular area if you have some work experience. Law school is a waste.

Well, I'm pretty sure that Manifest is already in law school.

if you're as mercurial as brasky, you'll have like 56 or 57 more jobs that all seem like "the one" before you find "the one" but you'll be unreasonably happy with each until you aren't, and ultimately, it's just work anyway

if you're as mercurial as brasky, you'll have like 56 or 57 more jobs that all seem like "the one" before you find "the one" but you'll be unreasonably happy with each until you aren't, and ultimately, it's just work anyway

Are you saying selling bbq tools online wasn't the one?

Back