• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Least funny long-running sitcom

In the last 30 years, what was the least funny, long-running sitcom?

• Home Improvement

Votes: 11 8.9%
  • Will and Grace

• Family Matters

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • Mad About You

Votes: 27 21.8%
  • According to Jim

Votes: 56 45.2%
  • other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats on putting Mad about You on here, its the winner. By far.

Most cbs comedies... I always thought Frasier was awful

How about King of Queens? I've never met anybody who said, "You gotta watch King of Queens. That's a great show."

Do you know how I know you are dumb?

You hate Frasier.

I just never liked Frasier. Probs because I don't give a shit about a bunch of old white dudes in Seattle speaking in faux-aristocrat accents.

I just never liked Frasier. Probs because I don't give a shit about a bunch of old white dudes in Seattle speaking in faux-aristocrat accents.

Thats almost as silly as OGD telling me yesterday that he hates Curb

Most cbs comedies... I always thought Frasier was awful

This... never watched a CBS comedy I found was funny.

Any comedy that still uses a laugh track in 2011 needs to go. And this includes all CBS comedies. Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother may take in Emmy nominations/awards but I will never consider these shows legit until they get rid of the laugh track.

PhDeac said:
How about King of Queens? I've never met anybody who said, "You gotta watch King of Queens. That's a great show."

Funny -- on Saturday I had someone tell me that King of Queens was a really funny show (note: this friend has awful taste).

This is a fine list to choose from, I think the following deserve consideration as well:

The Facts of Life
Perfect Strangers
Charles in Charge
Webster

I think these all lasted 6 seasons.

Perfect Strangers would have my vote, easily. Absent that, I'll go for whatever has Paul Reiser.

Im sorry but I never once laughed at friends. nniston was smoking but the guys made me cringe with some jokes

Back