• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Least funny long-running sitcom

In the last 30 years, what was the least funny, long-running sitcom?

• Home Improvement

Votes: 11 8.9%
  • Will and Grace

• Family Matters

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • Mad About You

Votes: 27 21.8%
  • According to Jim

Votes: 56 45.2%
  • other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Two shows I've never watched a single episode: Friends and Wheel of Fortune.

It's not the best but I find myself watching reruns of Everybody Loves Raymond when I'm at home in the afternoon and it's pretty funny. Frank and Marie are hilarious characters and it is an excellent acting performance
I was a camp counselor at Peter Boyle’s kids’ summer camp. I taught them how to sail.

Family Matters gets a lot of credit for breaking barriers on the TGIF lineup but that show is unwatchable now.
Really? My 11 year old caught some episodes in the hotel while we were on vacation over the last few weeks. He was losing his shit laughing at Steve Erkle.

But know that we all know Jason Alexander was just playing Larry David, it takes away from the role.

We've come back to Seinfeld recently and I agree that it holds up. It's my 10 year old daughter's current favorite show, which is weird.

Watched all of Frasier during Covid and loved it. Coastal elites vs blue collar is a premise that will never get old.

I definitely think Seinfeld holds up.

I watched all of Friends during Covid as well and while I laughed from time to time, I didn’t like the show as a whole. None of the characters were likeable.

Last edited:
Back