• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Let's Grab Brad Underwood, SFA Head Coach

slickdeac

Reaction score
Just posted in the other NCAA thread, but wanted it more public so Mr. Wellman will see it and get the idea...

Underwood's 3 years at SFA:

32-3 (18-0)
29-5 (17-1)
27-5 (18-0)

I don't care what conference it's in, he's lost one conference game in 3 years.

Count me in for one more year for Danny, but if next year isn't much better, let's grab this guy...

He's old I think

Edit: he's 52. Guess he just looks old.

He didn't completely build SFA, they were a real good team when he took over. Always worry about those sorts of guys (i.e. redacted at Air Force)

Please don't compare him to Bizz...this guy actually wins and makes the postseason

underwood is a K state grade who coached at K state with Huggins and then Frank Martin. He left with Martin to go South Carolina and then got the SFA job. A professor buddy of mine at USC heard him give a talk to other faculty members and raved about him. K State would seem to be a perfect fit for him, assuming their job comes open this year or next.

Ben Jacobson would be cool too, I guess.

Back