• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Liberty @ WF - Saturday 9/17 5 pm - ACCN

Perry was out both of the last two series…

It appears JJ roberts is out as well

We need to work the middle of the field on offense. Stop trying to throw two bombs for a TD

Not sure if Manning or that other guy gave the halftime speech.

I actually think we have a pretty good team for who we are. But all of you who've been talking about how we can beat Clemson, FSU, Louisville, Syracuse and NC State you should be reminded who we really are. This game is a shocking reminder that we don't have any margin for error just about every game.

100% my fault so far. Didn’t think I’d have to worry about the seat and tv I watched this on. Changing

About 3 3rd downs we could have converted with QB sneaks before that one

I actually think we have a pretty good team for who we are. But all of you who've been talking about how we can beat Clemson, FSU, Louisville, Syracuse and NC State you should be reminded who we really are. This game is a shocking reminder that we don't have any margin for error just about every game.
We beat all of those teams last year expect Clemson. Nice try.

We’re in the top 25 and not playing like it. App State is not in the top 25 but playing like it. They’re experiencing Gameday and a last second win while we’re losing to Liberty. So Wake Forest!

I feel like people like you just wait for us to have a bad game to put the rest of us in our place. Fuck that. We’re the defending Atlantic champs. We have a great QB in his final year. Take your lowf and shove it.

Back