• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Liberty @ WF - Saturday 9/17 5 pm - ACCN

I wonder if ironwill has ever met a trans person and talked to them about their life experiences.

There’s are several threads about Penn State culture. There’s even a long thread about Penn State basketball. That a bad attempt to whatabout.

The Overton window is pretty clear. The Liberty perspective is about telling other people how to live based on your own religious beliefs. It’s not an evangelical approach in which people share their faith and persuade others to follow. It’s about using political and cultural power to force people into lifestyles they don’t want to live. It’s bullying and people are against bullies.

On the flip side, abortion, same-sex marriage, trans health care doesn’t impact your life at all.
Thanks for mentioning that PH, I'm glad that was discussed too in a consistent manner.

I hear that and that makes sense. I worry that the Overton Window can be shifted very easily to where even "economic" differences can't be discussed freely. For example, the Squad consistently says housing and health care are Human Rights.... So if I say well private land ownership is the basis of our economic system and people should pay rent based on demand and also that I think the middle class would pay more for nationalized healthcare based on European tax rates, does that make me outside of the Overton Window now since I'm denying human rights? Just think it's a very slippery slope. Starts with Liberty and ends with Orwell.

For example in the film review posted, this play

It looks like we are playing some bad cover 2 with the upper corner playing press coverage and everyone else playing off, and the corner playing press actually gets beat at the line and the receiver has inside position but the safety isn’t in a position to roll over. A good team/quarterback easily hits the now open receiver with no safety over the top.

Looks like Cover 1 man to me, although I don't know what the top-of-screen safety is doing. It's hard to tell from the video. Is he the guy rushing in at the end? If so, maybe he was supposed to be spying.

Looks like Cover 1 man to me, although I don't know what the top-of-screen safety is doing. It's hard to tell from the video. Is he the guy rushing in at the end? If so, maybe he was supposed to be spying.

I suppose that’s true too, I just assumed cover 2 and the other safety being dumb because if cover 1 then it makes the decision to press even worse because then they are actually schemed to have zero help.

Thanks for mentioning that PH, I'm glad that was discussed too in a consistent manner.

I hear that and that makes sense. I worry that the Overton Window can be shifted very easily to where even "economic" differences can't be discussed freely. For example, the Squad consistently says housing and health care are Human Rights.... So if I say well private land ownership is the basis of our economic system and people should pay rent based on demand and also that I think the middle class would pay more for nationalized healthcare based on European tax rates, does that make me outside of the Overton Window now since I'm denying human rights? Just think it's a very slippery slope. Starts with Liberty and ends with Orwell.

Human rights is a slippery slope was one of the big arguments against ending chattel slavery. Give people basic human rights and the right to control their own bodies and lives and they’ll want to be an equal participant in society.

Human rights is a slippery slope was one of the big arguments against ending chattel slavery. Give people basic human rights and the right to control their own bodies and lives and they’ll want to be an equal participant in society.
To quote yourself, "that's a bad attempt to whatabout". The big argument argument against ending slavery was purely profit oriented.

I suppose that’s true too, I just assumed cover 2 and the other safety being dumb because if cover 1 then it makes the decision to press even worse because then they are actually schemed to have zero help.

Shocking that Turftoe knows so little about football. Shocking, I say...

Cover 1 has safety help over the top. Cover 0 is zero help as a safety is matched up man-to-man versus a WR or TE.

Dion Bergan got held in front of the referee. Happened at least twice in first quarter. Hard to stay in lane and contain.

Our blatant holds have been drawing flags.

To quote yourself, "that's a bad attempt to whatabout". The big argument argument against ending slavery was purely profit oriented.

Sure. Purely profit is why some people restrict human rights. There’s big money is taking away people’s rights.

Random thought: how does Liberty keep getting good players, like that back #0 Hunter, who was All-State first team in Hawaii and led UH in rushing or whatever?

If he is coming to Liberty, shouldn't he instead be going to a real, top-20 program like Wake Forest?

Clawson was genuinely impressed by Liberty's skill guys (Douglas and Hunter in particular) and their coaching staff --- transfer portal for next year?
I can guarantee 0 credits would transfer from Liberty to WF.

this documentary could not happen to a more deserving conman...

Shocking that Turftoe knows so little about football. Shocking, I say...

Cover 1 has safety help over the top. Cover 0 is zero help as a safety is matched up man-to-man versus a WR or TE.
He's a Carolina fan. They know very little about football. You could say Cover 14,386 and he would pretend to know. Poor Tar Hole.

Last edited:
Back