• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

List of Pretentious Shit

Okay fine. Let's book 500 plane tickets so we can all attend the 5 minute standup meeting.

then you could just record a fun video to play on the seat TV. maybe cast Deborah Messing or Melissa Joan Hart or someone cool like that

Last edited:
people pay attention to neither of those. you're better off holding a 5 min standup meeting

Everybody get on your scooters and head over to Dylan’s standup desk by the cooler of Yoo-hoos.

Everybody get on your scooters and head over to Dylan’s standup desk by the cooler of Yoo-hoos.

that reminds me..these are pretentious, right?

Onewheelplus-XR-pano_376848.jpg

Lots of printed emails in my office

My predecessor was here for 20 years. And she would print and save every email that came in. So if there is an email chain with 20 replies, she'd print out each reply with the full history, so you end up reading the first email 20 times when going through the files. I don't do this, and find I could probably do my job in 20 hours a week or so.

Talking about $75-200 bottles of booze being reasonably priced is pretentious.

Every singe email in our group is printed and added to the “Correspondence” folder of our paper files.

Nobody in our office prints anything anymore, the printer sits in a room collecting dust. Even our contracts these days are being executed on DocuSign, and our marketing materials get outsourced.

Printing is for the rubes, not pretentious, but definitely for the rubes.

Wrong, bro one wheels are sick AF.

I use an indo board at my stand up desk. That's got to be pretentious. Still better than the people who sit on the yoga ball things, way better than those people.

Nobody in our office prints anything anymore, the printer sits in a room collecting dust. Even our contracts these days are being executed on DocuSign, and our marketing materials get outsourced.

Printing is for the rubes, not pretentious, but definitely for the rubes.

This is correct

I don't know, but a dude was riding one on the beach last weekend and it looked fun as hell. And strikingly lazy. Stupid question, those have an electric motor right? I couldn't see where it was or in that pic - unless its the black area (maybe batteries) under both ends. I'm about as mechanically inclined as a snow pea.

I don't know, but a dude was riding one on the beach last weekend and it looked fun as hell. And strikingly lazy. Stupid question, those have an electric motor right? I couldn't see where it was or in that pic - unless its the black area (maybe batteries) under both ends. I'm about as mechanically inclined as a snow pea.

It’s a hub motor - sits inside the wheel.

I don't want to paste the picture, but a neighbor's profile pic is them in profile sipping red wine from a champagne flute. No pinky out though.

is it at least sparkling red? that's not pretentious; if anything it's kind of redneck.

Being pissed that Elizabeth Warren wants to take 2 cents of every dollar you make over $50,000,000 (and lets be honest, you were likely born into this wealth) to help students struggling with debt to pay off college, when the cost of college has sky rocketed since the boomer's went is pretty pretentious shit.

Being pissed that Elizabeth Warren wants to take 2 cents of every dollar you make over $50,000,000 (and lets be honest, you were likely born into this wealth) to help students struggling with debt to pay off college, when the cost of college has sky rocketed since the boomer's went is pretty pretentious shit.

Yeah, that isn't what she is proposing at all.

Not caring enough to inform yourself on tax proposals of politicians while calling others pretentious is an ultimate rube move.

Back