• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Litmus tests

Anyone over 17 drinking energy drinks

Anyone over 10 using a straw

Unfortunately, I guess we can't be friends. But I understand.

I'm addicted to energy drinks and I also drink water all day out of a big Yeti w/ a straw (and a UF Gator logo).

Unfortunately, I guess we can't be friends. But I understand.

I'm addicted to energy drinks and I also drink water all day out of a big Yeti w/ a straw (and a UF Gator logo).

Oh, I think you might have touched on something I find distasteful.

source.gif

nope

pretty much determines whether or not you have the taste of a child

Why not both? When I order chicken wings I like blue cheese and ranch. Options are nice.

As far as Ketchup on hot dogs go, I call bull shit. When I order from a hot dog restaurant like PB's, I just order it all the way, which doesn't include ketchup....But if I'm at baseball game and have limited condiment options, I always put ketchup on them, as does pretty much everyone.

Having said that, I prefer spicy dijon mustard over ketchup on pretty much everything.

List of foods I put ketchup on: fries/hash browns/tots, eggs and occasional hot dog/burger

Militant vegans.. The woman at work ordering a business meal that decides every every else is a vegan too.

People that say they are tolerant but then except groups they don't like. (right and left) Either say, I like group/idea x and anyone else should be in prison or don't.

People that connect on linkedin or at a mixer that then launch into sales pitches and spam your email.

Militant vegans.. The woman at work ordering a business meal that decides every every else is a vegan too.

People that say they are tolerant but then except groups they don't like. (right and left) Either say, I like group/idea x and anyone else should be in prison or don't.

People that connect on linkedin or at a mixer that then launch into sales pitches and spam your email.

ohh this is a good one. That is annoying

Males who obviously use some sort of hair product are excluded from my inner circle.

If you're so pretentious about you're taste that what type of condiment somebody prefers is a litmus test on whether you would have a personal relationship with that person.

I think that’s the first time I’ve seen you type you’re and you used it incorrectly

Back