• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Litmus tests

Lol this is such a poor rube take. Correct Craft > Master Craft > Malibu.

This is a horrific take, I'm going Malibu > Master Craft > Nautique every time. But I wouldn't even consider actually buying either of the two Crafts if a Malibu is available.

This is a horrific take, I'm going Malibu > Master Craft > Nautique every time. But I wouldn't even consider actually buying either of the two Crafts if a Malibu is available.

Malibu’s are for white trash who won the lottery, or for people who didn’t grow up around boats and think the tower looks cool.

I’d buy an Axis over an actual Malibu, same garbage save 30k.

Is it a testament to my poverty that I have no idea what the fuck they're talking about? Man, whenever I get those untold RJ millions, I'm gonna ask all these douchebags and buy one of each just to make sure I get the best craft.

Is it a testament to my poverty that I have no idea what the fuck they're talking about? Man, whenever I get those untold RJ millions, I'm gonna ask all these douchebags and buy one of each just to make sure I get the best craft.

Two happiest days in boat ownership- The day you buy it. The day you sell it.

Unless one of y’all is going to make me the sole beneficiary of your fortunes, I kindly invite you to step back because you’re standing on my boy RJ’s dick.

Tattoo placement is a pretty good litmus test. Generally speaking, people with tattoos on their neck, breast (women-only - double standard!), or feet are just awful people.

I used to stereotype people with tatt sleeves, but they're so much more common now that it's harder.

Any parent who puts their small kids in that hot rod-themed shopping cart at Food Lion without first making sure it has been pressure washed and fogged with germicide since the last diapered, snotty, slobbering crew was in the thing.

it's not a litmus test, but I do have a hard time empathizing with germaphobes

I understand that a lot of people don't really have any choice because there's no other grocery store within ten miles, but shopping at Food Lion when there's any other option is realy bad form.

Back