• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Litmus tests

I mean people who say "over/under on how many hotdogs you could eat in one sitting?" when they're just asking how many hotdogs they think the other person could eat

as opposed to "over/under 7.5 hotdogs in one sitting?"

I see what you're saying. Yeah, they probably don't know wtf that means. I guess I read that knowing what it means and think about how it's actually applicable to the situation.

Another litmus test I use is are you Wrangor, or are you not Wrangor. If not Wrangor, we can be cool.

Juice's o/u thing is more of a hairsplitting pet peeve than something that should be a litmus test.

I mean people who say "over/under on how many hotdogs you could eat in one sitting?" when they're just asking how many hotdogs they think the other person could eat

as opposed to "over/under 7.5 hotdogs in one sitting?"

When someone says something like that I just assume they are asking what I would set the over/under at if I was betting on it. Sometimes even people that know things aren't precise with their words. I try to give them the benefit of the doubt.

No Mastercraft, Correct Craft or Chris Craft for you I guess

Nope, nope, and nope. I would go Malibu over the first two. Chris Craft belongs on the pretentious thread, unless you're talking old-school JFK-style wood but I wouldn't ever see myself actually buying one of those.

I doubt I could be legit friends with anyone who posts stuff like this on FB

7806b98aa682ba615260850f47d290b5.jpg

Nope, nope, and nope. I would go Malibu over the first two. Chris Craft belongs on the pretentious thread, unless you're talking old-school JFK-style wood but I wouldn't ever see myself actually buying one of those.

Malibu is a much better value than Mastercraft. Agree on the pretentiousness of the Chris Craft. I saw a new one on Lake Norman about a month ago. They all had on button down shirts tucked into their khakis. There is no way they were having a good time at 3mph and the temperature around 95 degrees.

Lol this is such a poor rube take. Correct Craft > Master Craft > Malibu.

Back