• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

LOCK, DELETE.

8 inches of show this weekend in KC. Can't fucking wait to be out at the K drinking a Boulevard Pale Ale and sweating my ass off.

Canseco trying to connect with dubya so they can paint together:

Jose Canseco ‏@JoseCanseco 6m
hey Laura @laurawbush saw the George dog paintings and would like to paint with him. Can you connect us. I am not mad still about Nixon deal

Rosenthal is making it sound like Boras talked directly to the Brewers' owners. Which is what he did with Edwin Jackson last year, right? What a sneak.

Impressive, though. Got his three years. Now let's see what he can do with Valverde and KRod.

John Lannan plunked Jose Bautista. And so it begins. Watch out star players of Phillies' opponents.

ZOMG 8 DAYS :willynilly:

my friends and I can't figure out what bar we want to go to :(

John Lannan plunked Jose Bautista. And so it begins. Watch out star players of Phillies' opponents.

Jayson Stark ‏@jaysonst 2m
Box-score alert: John Lannan has allowed 11 runs & 12 hits in 3-plus IP today - so far.

Baker is out another month for the Cubs, at least. Garza out until middle of May - so here is the Cubs rotation. I have a feeling I would lose the Cubs/Indians bet:

1. Shark
2. EJax
3. Travis Wood
4. Scott Feldman
5. Carlos Villanueav

Rays will be in bmore during Preakness weekend.. I fear for my liver

Are we doing the MLB contest again with over/unders and other wagers?

Watching Lannan pitch every fifth game is going to be... interesting.

Thought I remembered you saying you didn't think Jennings was going to be all that great this year? Maybe something to do with his swing or something? I dunno, I make up shit all the time, so I could be wrong....

Washington Nationals ‏@Nationals 55s
Harper singles in the 5th. He's 3-for-3, batting a cool .459 for the spring

He has to have 60 or so AB's. Absurd.

Back