• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Look at the balls on Claws(on)

Yes. Something something something class something something culture.

He did, remember the ban on players cursing on the football field, actually pansies up Wake football for a while. Basically you have a sport that is like a UFC fight in helmet and pads and you expect the players to answer taunts with “golly gee” instead of “f##k you you mother f##cker”. Come on man.

Do we still play the other team's fight song when they run on the field? That pissed me off every time (except for Army or Navy).

I don't remember if we played the visiting team's fight song but I did love the fact that we stuck UNC's (and other schools) bands way up at the top of visitors section rather than right down on the field.

I don't remember if we played the visiting team's fight song but I did love the fact that we stuck UNC's (and other schools) bands way up at the top of visitors section rather than right down on the field.

As we should. And no more playing the other team’s right song - even Army/Navy. Taking this Hatch p*ssy sportsmanship culture crap too far.

They don’t know what’s coming to them. Sam, KW3, Sage and Greene will light up the score board on their defense. On our defense, I’m looking at Boogie, Johns and McCollum to make life a living hell at the line of scrimmage with Smenda, JaQuez and Greer behind them to clean up the mess

Is this a Key and Peele sketch?

Not that you're an App fan, but an App football fan/UNC basketball guy.

Not cool. Pick one or the other.

Do we still play the other team's fight song when they run on the field? That pissed me off every time (except for Army or Navy).

I hate this. Playing the other team's fight song is the most small time, LOWF bullshit. The visiting fan experience is literally one of the last things I care about.

I hate this. Playing the other team's fight song is the most small time, LOWF bullshit. The visiting fan experience is literally one of the last things I care about.

Don’t you want the majority of people in your stadium to enjoy themselves?

Not if they are cheering against my team. I would like to pull out all the stops to fill the stadium with loud and excited Wake fans to the exclusion of rivals.

The fight song thing was an ACC thing.

The BC band played ours in Alumni Stadium during the pre-game before teams hit the field.

Although AIR, Clemson did not comply with the directive.

Back