• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

looks like the DKEs are in trouble again

Have we gotten to a point in society now where we just need to shut the whole Greek system down?

Have we gotten to a point in society now where we just need to shut the whole Greek system down?

I think that's exactly what's to going happened. Which as a greek, I'm honestly okay with. Looking back on my time in my fraternity, Im certainly not proud of all of my brother's actions. While I was rarely an active participate in hazing or any sort of discriminatory behavior, I was passively okay with it.

A group of guys or girls who wanna party together don't really need to create an organization, which can be a target for rightful and wrongful condemnation. For better or worse the PC culture has won, and the greek system does not fit into their worldview.

A group of guys or girls who wanna party together don't really need to create an organization, which can be a target for rightful and wrongful condemnation. For better or worse the PC culture has won, and the greek system does not fit into their worldview.

Man, congrats on swallowing that pill. That's a tough one.

Pussification of America is reaching peak capacity

There is no determinable upper limit on pussification.

I'm a millennial. My cousins are millennials. I got one of my younger (22ish) cousins a 60 minute golf lesson for his birthday. He couldn't finish it. I'm not making this up. Perfectly healthy, no physical disabilities. 30 minutes in, took a 10 minute water break. Made it another 5 minutes or so after that and just couldn't do it.

Put that dude in the foxhole next to you, bro.

Did he want a golf lesson?

Did he want a golf lesson?

Yes.

Since you bring it up. He also can't chop wood. My father and I were splitting wood for a bonfire that the family was having. The pussy cousin approached, initially interested in what we were doing. We demonstrated proper technique. After two fucking pitiful attempts to swing an 8 lb. maul, he quit. He couldn't even get it over his head. It's fucking disgraceful.

Wow. And all because he's 22ish years old. 1996ish sucked, bro.

Yes.

Since you bring it up. He also can't chop wood. My father and I were splitting wood for a bonfire that the family was having. The pussy cousin approached, initially interested in what we were doing. We demonstrated proper technique. After two fucking pitiful attempts to swing an 8 lb. maul, he quit. He couldn't even get it over his head. It's fucking disgraceful.
Fair but chopping wood fucking sucks though, I use to have to do that as punishment, no thank you as an adult I’ll buy wood somebody else chopped.

Fair but chopping wood fucking sucks though, I use to have to do that as punishment, no thank you as an adult I’ll buy wood somebody else chopped.

Take this nonsense to the unpopular opinion thread. There's nothing more liberating than finding that perfect log, chopping it down and starting a fire with your bare hands.

There is no determinable upper limit on pussification.

I'm a millennial. My cousins are millennials. I got one of my younger (22ish) cousins a 60 minute golf lesson for his birthday. He couldn't finish it. I'm not making this up. Perfectly healthy, no physical disabilities. 30 minutes in, took a 10 minute water break. Made it another 5 minutes or so after that and just couldn't do it.

Put that dude in the foxhole next to you, bro.

How could he not finish it? Blisters on his hand? Too tired? Back got sore? Pulled a muscle? That really is pathetic.

Wow. And all because he's 22ish years old. 1996ish sucked, bro.

I mean, you can say stuff like, "baby boomers sucked as parents." His parents sucked. You could hear the helicopter blades on his mom from a mile away. You could fit a whole damn city in the dude's fucking vagina.

I don't think people being out of shape is a millennial development in this here America.

Back