• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

looks like the DKEs are in trouble again

wait hold up. I am confused. I thought gay jokes were both cool and funny. Trump boning Putin etc, all got big laughs. Can someone update me on when it is and isn't right to go with gay jokes.

What's the worst part about rollerblading?

Telling your dad that you're gay.

Shocking that a dude who is forced to watch Top Gun all the time has very problematic views on gender and sex.

wait hold up. I am confused. I thought gay jokes were both cool and funny. Trump boning Putin etc, all got big laughs. Can someone update me on when it is and isn't right to go with gay jokes.

I don't think you understand this joke or you would not have written it this way.

Only if you take the college athletic system with it. Two sides of the same coin.

Tom Wolfe's "I Am Charlotte Simmons" is a work of fiction supported by what I suspect are more than a few grains of truth. Great book on college life.

As a business owner, for any job and certainly a manual labor job - give me a damn 70 year old over a 25 year old every time. I reverse age discriminate. And proud of it. And I will go you one further. Show me an employment application where the dude grew up on a farm and the interview is over - you’re hired. Guys that grew up on farms, I don’t care how old, have a work ethic and know how to do everything. My father grew up on a farm and he’s McGyver. I grew up in a country club and I can’t wipe my own ass without missing.

As a business owner, for any job and certainly a manual labor job - give me a damn 70 year old over a 25 year old every time. I reverse age discriminate. And proud of it. And I will go you one further. Show me an employment application where the dude grew up on a farm and the interview is over - you’re hired. Guys that grew up on farms, I don’t care how old, have a work ethic and know how to do everything. My father grew up on a farm and he’s McGyver. I grew up in a country club and I can’t wipe my own ass without missing.

Preach!

I think I was in the DKE house one time. I didn't even know they weren't a Wake thing for a semester. What a shit head group (and I was Greek).

You hiring?

Not quite as shitty as "i won't hire childbearing age women" but still kinda shitty.

You have 70 yos dig ditches? You are really tough. :)

your gift was a golf lesson from yourself, a non-pro ?

like a fucking paintball lesson from Dwight

Not quite as shitty as "i won't hire childbearing age women" but still kinda shitty.

I won't discriminate against you based on your passionate love for my weakass cousin. Nothing wrong with it, I'm just happy for the two of you.

Back