• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

looks like the DKEs are in trouble again

How could he not finish it? Blisters on his hand? Too tired? Back got sore? Pulled a muscle? That really is pathetic.

Just "wore out." Plumb tuckered.

He's the youngest cousin, and I'm the oldest - he didn't get to rough house nearly as much as the others. Just a giant pussy.

Maybe your cousin is just being super fucking meta and pretending to not be able to do simple tasks, so that you can expose your toxic masculinity bullshit to a bunch of internet strangers by ranting about how he doesn't even lift.

Your cousin is probably cool AF.

Maybe your cousin is just being super fucking meta and pretending to not be able to do simple tasks, so that you can expose your toxic masculinity bullshit to a bunch of internet strangers by ranting about how he doesn't even lift.

Your cousin is probably cool AF.

Maybe you guys can lick each other's vaginas. I'll rep you his facebook.

You're super in luck, because he's also a lot less hairy than the rest of us. You'll have way fewer pubes in your teeth when you guys really start passionately kissing.

Haha. This is funny because teh gheys are weak!

Haha. This is funny because teh gheys are weak!

Your fantasies would indicate otherwise, friendo.

292c8dc047a3d6a1e93aa100eab40668.jpg

The thought of getting a birthday present for one of my cousins would never cross my mind. That's just wild.

The thought of getting a birthday present for one of my cousins would never cross my mind. That's just wild.

That’s why I asked if he actually wanted golf lessons. Lame present unless the kid plays golf somewhat regularly and wants to get better.

Wait it wasn’t with a real pro?

gay

pussy

your mom

I think that about exhausts GTB's joke list

wait hold up. I am confused. I thought gay jokes were both cool and funny. Trump boning Putin etc, all got big laughs. Can someone update me on when it is and isn't right to go with gay jokes.

looks like we both agree that they're neither cool nor funny

least of all clever

Back