• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lord of the Rings Mafia by Townie ft. Gooner & WFU; Civs Lose

I just finished the last kingdom

When does the next season come out? TONIGHT

the fuck

I just finished the last kingdom

When does the next season come out? TONIGHT

the fuck

I don't know what this is. I've been watching Little Fires Everywhere which is amazing.

Went to an apple orchard today, have decided apple cider donuts are the perfect sweet food.

vote for knight

not completely unrelated but somebody give me a crossbow

I’m going to laugh if Manning goes back to Kansas, eventually replaced Self, and tanks the program.

manning is an incredible big men coach. Would be happy to have him. Replace Self? Won’t happen

I perused the Kansas boards this morning and some of your brethren don’t agree with your assessment. I don’t even care anymore. Dude is gone and he suuuucked.

***juice***

I think IPAs and edibles are becoming my Sunday mafia routine

You don’t think Wake will improve upon one first four appearance in six years? I’ll take the “better” bet there.

MOD NOTE: Only one player has the ring to start the game. If your PM doesn’t say you have the ring, you don’t have the ring.

To be fair we can’t all get last in the ACC with 9 four stars or five stars on the team. I’ll give you that.

Back