• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lord of the Rings Mafia by Townie ft. Gooner & WFU; Civs Lose

I perused the Kansas boards this morning and some of your brethren don’t agree with your assessment. I don’t even care anymore. Dude is gone and he suuuucked.

What board? The Phog? Waving the wheat?

mako (2) - parlay, Juice
Ph (2) - mako, redwing
Juice (2) - gouda, JMan
Knight (2) - numbers, dv7
parlay - Da
damo - rommy
redwing - GoalieMom
numbers - Dv14

YTV: Nonny, bym, SD3, Da, damo, Tejas, Knight, Eagles, ryala, GAT, toogs

You don’t think Wake will improve upon one first four appearance in six years? I’ll take the “better” bet there.

I mean probably but DM could’ve used a few more years. My main issue is that Wake fans seem to think the Duncan-Paul era is a norm and it’s just not for the fourth best NC job.

I mean probably but DM could’ve used a few more years. My main issue is that Wake fans seem to think the Duncan-Paul era is a norm and it’s just not for the fourth best NC job.

Davidson is in NC...

Danny Manning was 30-80 in the ACC in 6 seasons.

You realize Wake made the NCAAT 14 times from ‘90-‘10? GTFO of here with saying 30-80 over 6 years is OK and he should have more time.

Did anyone ever play Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth 2? I know it was on 360 and PC. By far the best RTS game I ever player. Probably my favorite game of all time, tbh.

Took my dogs out and my neighbor chicks have this in the backyard
eb2ba90b637dbc9779df99420b85e5d6.jpg

To be fair, wake is a better job than Maryland

gouda are you mafia

Someone help me out here, can't seem to remember the result last time eaglez made this declaration. Gouda is currently showering to clean himself off. He just threw the clothes in the trash. I'm sure he'll answer later.

Guys, if anyone visits me, they’ll die. Just take my word on it.

***Wakeforest8675309***

AKA Numbers

Back