• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lord of the Rings Mafia by Townie ft. Gooner & WFU; Civs Lose

I hate this game. Looks like gouda silenced him. Which explains everything and is so dumb.

The timing of your claim is more to blame than gouda. I'm just pissed at myself for not just waiting and dealing with gouda today

Also Knight I get what you were doing, but you didn't have to spell it out like that man. There was no way I was gonna be the hit, it was always gonna be bym

I hate this game. Looks like gouda silenced him. Which explains everything and is so dumb.

Dude, stop. You're skullfucking us. Your claim at fucking 1:FUCKING 13 totally fucked us.

At that point, the cop was either Da, Jman, or DVDA14. With a huge outside of Gouda. 1/3 odds is fucking trash.

DVDA14, I'm sorry that you had to come out. I had you pegged half-way through today, and I thought I could stay cool, but there's no way with all the claims that mafia doesn't kill you today and I couldn't count on bym to pick up that you were the cop.

Tejas is mafia.

Rommy is mafia.

Either one of them is fine. Mako is almost certainly bad, but he needs to be here to play.

Also Knight I get what you were doing, but you didn't have to spell it out like that man. There was no way I was gonna be the hit, it was always gonna be bym

No. I knew it. When Damo dropped it from 1/4 to 1/3, it was just too risky. I didn't know you only had a 2 shot. I figured you had at least three.

Also, your investigations were fucking amazing. Very good job.

And anyone coming at me with some bullshit like, "mafia knight totally calls out DVDA14 there" needs to fucking ice themselves.

Dude, stop. You're skullfucking us. Your claim at fucking 1:FUCKING 13 totally fucked us.

At that point, the cop was either Da, Jman, or DVDA14. With a huge outside of Gouda. 1/3 odds is fucking trash.

DVDA14, I'm sorry that you had to come out. I had you pegged half-way through today, and I thought I could stay cool, but there's no way with all the claims that mafia doesn't kill you today and I couldn't count on bym to pick up that you were the cop.

Tejas is mafia.

Rommy is mafia.

Either one of them is fine. Mako is almost certainly bad, but he needs to be here to play.

Except Im not. Youre no longer in charge here. Go burn in a fire with your lover dv7

Assuming deacon14 wasn't lying, PH/Jman/deacon14 are all off the table. Damo as an unclaimed known person is off. Leaves:

Romanov - claimed role cop knight
Knight - claimed bpv civ
tejas - claimed vanilla
SD3 - claimed ability to give something to frodo

No claims - ryalaman, mako, toogs

I think we kill from the unclaimed list. I dont know how to weigh all the specials - 2-shot cop, 2-shot role cop, 2-shot angel, 2-shot vig, 1-shot vig, civ RB/silencer, 2 masons and a weak BG.

Tejas is mafia.

Rommy is mafia.

Meh, he should have come out anyway. 2 shot with two cleared players and he has no more investigations. That's a no brainer. Like he said, mafia was going to kill bym (already claimed anyway). Who cares?

Assuming deacon14 wasn't lying, PH/Jman/deacon14 are all off the table. Damo as an unclaimed known person is off. Leaves:

Romanov - claimed role cop knight
Knight - claimed bpv civ
tejas - claimed vanilla
SD3 - claimed ability to give something to frodo

No claims - ryalaman, mako, toogs

I think we kill from the unclaimed list. I dont know how to weigh all the specials - 2-shot cop, 2-shot role cop, 2-shot angel, 2-shot vig, 1-shot vig, civ RB/silencer, 2 masons and a weak BG.

This post right here. Lynch options should be those three today. I'd rank them most to least maf: ryala, mako, toogs.

Getting into the claims, Knight and SD3 feel more believable to me than Rommy and Tejas

POST #1796
Ryala (4) - rommy, bym, da, toogs
Mako (4) - Gouda, damo, tejas, 14
Rommy (2) - jman, mako
Gouda (2) - SD3, Ph
Tejas (1) - Knight
Ph (1) - ryala

Mafia is like, "man, I do not like the way this round is fucking going right now."

Next post, DVDA14 switches to Ryala --- AH HA! An opening!.

#1803 - Tejas: Gouda is a good pull
#1805 - DVDA14: Gouda run, I'm in
#1806 - SD3: get on gouda
#1808 - Rommy: Votes for Gouda "Let's go"
#1810 - Da: *Gouda*
#1811 - DVDA14 *Gouda*
#1812 - Tejas *Gouda*

Five minutes left in the round, dust starts to settle.

***Tejas*** is the play in all that. Rommy started the ball rolling for the dumb civs to pile on to, Tejas pounded the nail in the coffin.

No, fuck that. Rommy is mafia. ***Rommy***

Mako and Ryala are probably bad as well, but real life shit bugs the hell out of me.

POST #1796
Ryala (4) - rommy, bym, da, toogs
Mako (4) - Gouda, damo, tejas, 14
Rommy (2) - jman, mako
Gouda (2) - SD3, Ph
Tejas (1) - Knight
Ph (1) - ryala

Mafia is like, "man, I do not like the way this round is fucking going right now."

Next post, DVDA14 switches to Ryala --- AH HA! An opening!.

#1803 - Tejas: Gouda is a good pull
#1805 - DVDA14: Gouda run, I'm in
#1806 - SD3: get on gouda
#1808 - Rommy: Votes for Gouda "Let's go"
#1810 - Da: *Gouda*
#1811 - DVDA14 *Gouda*
#1812 - Tejas *Gouda*

Five minutes left in the round, dust starts to settle.

***Tejas*** is the play in all that. Rommy started the ball rolling for the dumb civs to pile on to, Tejas pounded the nail in the coffin.

Yeah, sure. But like, but using that logic it's also ryala and mako. Why insist on tejas right now?

The town woke up to find bym, Legolas, 2-shot angel, dead.

Legolas: (Angel) As an Elf, you are skilled in the healing forces that thousands of years of wisdom have imparted upon your race. On two separate nights you may impart protection upon any player you wish by sending the moderator a PM with a name. If you obtain and hold on to the ring for more than two consecutive days, mafia learns the name of the character with the ring. If that player is targeted at night, the hit will fail. If multiple players target the same player in one night, the hit will succeed. If you make it to night 6 alive, and you have the ring, you may PM me to drop it in Mount Doom, and if 2 or fewer Forces of Darkness remain, the ring will be destroyed. If more than 2 Forces of Darkness remain, you may try again each successive night. Once you are dead, others within the fellowship may attempt to drop the ring in Mount Doom as well.

Hidden: Your protectee will be notified that they were protected, but not who protected them

Win Condition: You win if the One Ring is destroyed and your faction (Fellowship and other helpfuls) outnumbers the Forces of Darkness.

Day 6 starts now and ends at 4:30:59pm

I don't know the full setup, but unless the mafia has zero powers, the neutered civ powers are fucking frustrating. We've had dogshit for powers at this point. 1 or 2 off powers are SO much less meaningful than full powers.

I'm on the edge of "let's claim the game to death."

Back